We will only ever send to interview high calibre candidates that stand a real chance of being employed by yourself for the locum position you need filled. Each candidate from Air Social Care will have the following documents on file:
- A within 1 year DBS check
- HCPC / SSCC / CCW registration (verified)
- Passport, drivers license
- Copies of Degree Certificate (s)
- 3 References on file – whenever possible this will include their current / most recent reference.
- Birth certificate
- CV indicating employment history
- Application pack
We have staff registered with us who have the following skills:
- AMHP Rota experience
- Chairing CP / LAC Reviews
- Child Protection
- Duty / Advice / Referral and Assessment
- Children in Need
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disabilities
- Court Team Skills
- Form F Assessments
- Leaving Care Team
- Community Mental Health Team
- Emergency Duty Team
If you are a manager and need a locum with any of the above skills, please email your requirements through to email@example.com or give us a call on 0844 879 4891 and a consultant will be in touch to get details from you.
Please note Air Social Care is an equal opportunities employer, but we do understand that you sometime require male or female workers dependent on service users.