If you are interested in registering with us please email or call to discuss the application process. Needless to say the first thing we need is a CV from you. Should you not have an up-to-date one we are happy to go through your career with you and make one with you over the phone – it won’t take up too much of your precious spare time!

The documents you need to successfully register with Air Social Care:

In order to register with Air Social Care you must have a HCPC recognised qualification in Social Work.

If you do not have a Disclosure & Barring Service disclosure from within the last year, we will process one for you, and pay for it.

Most of our clients requires references to cover the last 5 years of your career. We do need 3 previous employer references, one of which is your most recent employers. We do understand that sometimes your most recent reference is not obtainable until you have secured another position.

Proof of Residency in United Kingdom
This can be a passport or a complete drivers licence, overseas candidates must be able to show us the correct working permit / visa.

Your Degree Certificate cate

You can scan this in to us or bring the original along to the meeting your consultant arranges.

Please refer to your application pack for further information.

If you are in the enviable position of being able to work away from home during the week, or have no ties to keep you in one area, we especially want to hear from you! There are plenty of places in the UK (some nicer than others!) that suffer from a real shortage of qualified social workers. You will be suitably reimbursed for your time away from home. Many people find it the best way to work

Phone +44 (0)844 879 4891 Fax +44 (0)844 879 4892 Email staff@airsocialcare.co.uk